Promoting your publication
Individual articles are widely promoted by our marketing and communications teams in a variety of ways. This could be through email updates, table of contents, email alerts, postings on the BioMed Central homepage, social media, blogs and/or press releases. These may result in higher levels of views and downloads for each article.
BioMed Central journals are also promoted at many major scientific conferences, to bring your work to the attention of professionals in your field.
In addition, all research published is automatically deposited in major bibliographic databases including PubMed and over 40 other abstracting and indexing databases. All of our journals are also indexed within SpringerLink, the world's most comprehensive online collection of scientific, technological and medical journals, books and reference works.
We would encourage you to promote your article via your own email lists, social media, Listservs, distribution at conferences and any other innovative techniques you wish to adopt.
Annual Journal Metrics
30 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
23 days to first decision for all manuscripts
61 days from submission to acceptance
18 days from acceptance to publication
3.403 - 2-year Impact Factor
3.586 - 5-year Impact Factor
1.091 - Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
0.849 - SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
- ISSN: 1129-2377 (electronic)
- ISSN: 1129-2369 (print)
- Neuromodulation in Headache and Facial Pain Management
- Cluster Headache and other Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgias
- Peripheral Interventional Management in Headache
- Placebos and Nocebos in Headaches
- Gender and Migraine
- Headache and Comorbidities in Childhood and Adolescence
- Comorbidities in Headache Disorders
- Pharmacological Management of Headaches
- Pathophysiology of Headaches